Head of department
ATP was approved to ISO 9001 (quality commitment) and ISO14001(environment commitment) management systems in 2008 so that the whole company is compromised in a constant improvement process.
According to this, ATP’s policy main features can be described as follows:
- To get our team involved in the management systems.
- To focus the organization on the satisfaction of our clients by means of a personalized service.
- To get the amount of errors and dissatisfactions minimized through their analysis and the design of the correction steps to be taken.
- To be consistent with the technical, legal and environmental regulations that are applicable to ATP’s activity.
- To guarantee our commitment with a continuous improvement process as the way to keep a competitive position in market as well as to gain our clients satisfaction and trust.
By means of audits, each year we renew our commitment to quality and environment. In March 2011, we were recertified by Bureau Veritas under ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 regulations